German courses for children and teenagers in Augsburg
Age Group 14-17
Learn German in Augsburg
German language courses in Augsburg
Duration: 2 – 48 weeks
Camp dates: year-round
Prices Summer 07.06. – 22.08.2020: 650€ per week
Prices low Season 2020: 600€ per week
– intensive German course with 20 (summer) or 24 lessons per week, Mo-Fr
– Placement test | Teaching material | Certificate of attendance
– Course levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1; not suitable for absolute beginners
– Host family | Double room | Full board (breakfast, packed lunch, dinner)
Arrival: Sunday to 8:00 p.m.; Departure: Saturday 8:00 a.m. to noon
– Activities per week (admission included)
Summer: 4 activities / week
Low Season: 2 activities / week
– 1 weekend excursion per week (admission included; no excursion on departure day)
– Local transportation card (public transport)
– Transfer from / to train station Augsburg by host family
– Single room supplement | per week: +100€
– Supplementary night: 75€
– Shuttle-Transfer, one way (8 am till 8 pm)
Frankfurt airport (MUC) or central railway station Munich: summer 75€; low Season: 110€
Supplement for unaccompanied minors (UM): +35€
– Supplement for transfer out of schedule: +35€
– Health-, Accident and Liability insurance: 12€ per week
– Excursion on departure day: 30€
– telc exams: A1/A2: 70€; B1/B2: 110€; C1/C2: 150€
Language courses in Augsburg
Leisure program and Excursions
Sample programme 1 week
Sunday: arrival in Augsburg or a day with the host family
Monday to Friday:
German course: 09:00 – 12:30
Lunch: 12:30 -13:30
Free time: 13:30 – 17:00
Sample leisure programme:
Sunday: arrival or a day with the host family
Monday: welcome tour through Augsburg and the old city
Tuesday: visiting the Canoe museum in Agsburg
Wednesday: visit to the Allgäu Skyline park
Thursday: evening: Sonnendeck – bar on the roof
Friday: day with the host family
Saturday: departure or trip to Munich
Accommodation and Arrival
Check-in on Sundays must take place between noon and 8:00 pm.
Departure: Saturday after course end
Checkout on Saturdays must be organized between 8:00 am and noon.
Staying with host families in private households: The host family is chosen according to the wishes and information you entered in the enrollment form. In order to have a German speaking environment also outside of school, there will be no other participant speaking the same mother tongue as you in your host family. It takes no longer than 45 minutes to get from the host family to the language school. The pass for public transportation is included.
German course for teens in Augsburg
Fees & Dates
All courses, all fees, all dates
Book your course now!
It´s fast and easy!
Do you have questions?
We are here to help.