German course for children and teenagers in Frankfurt summer camp
Age group 14-17
Summer language course in Frankfurt
Summer camp in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Age group: 14 – 17
Duration: 2 – 6 weeks
Camp dates: 21.06. – 01.08.2020
2 weeks: 1.500 €
3 weeks: 2.250 €
4 weeks: 3.000 €
+1 week: 750 €
– Intensive German course with 20 lessons per week, Mo-Fr 09:00 – 12:30
– Placement test | Teaching material | Certificate of attendance
– Course levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1; not suitable for absolute beginners
– School residence | 4-bed-room | Full board (breakfast, packed lunch, dinner)
Arrival: Sunday until 8:00 p.m.; Departure: Saturday until noon
– Daily activities (afternoons and evenings, admission included)
– 1 weekend excursion per week (admission included; no excursion on departure day)
– Local transportation card (public transport)
– 4 extra lessons per week: +50€
– Double room supplement | per week: +75€
– Supplementary night: 75€
– Shuttle-Transfer, one way (8 am till 8 pm)
Frankfurt airport (FRA) or central railway station Frankfurt: 60€
Supplement for transfer out of schedule: +35€
Supplement for unaccompanied minors (UM): +35€
– Health-, Accident and Liability insurance: 12€ per week
– Excursion on departure day: 30€
– Refundable deposit: 50€
Learn German in Frankfurt am Main
Leisure program and Excursions
Sample program for 1 week
Sunday: arrival until 17:00, orientation and placement test, welcoming evening
Monday to Friday:
German course: 09:00 – 12:30
Lunch: 13:00 -14:00
Leisure time: 14:00 – 18:00 + 19:30-21:30
Sample leisure program
Monday: Zoo | Walking tour through the city
Tuesday: Adventure walk | creative workshop | camp-newspaper
Wednesday: Goethe House | Money Museum
Thursday: City Tour | ball games
Friday: Swimming | Barbecue | Party
Saturday: Trip: Aschaffenburg |games evening
Sunday: trip to nature
Accommodation and Arrival
Check-in on Sundays takes place between noon and 8:00 pm.
Departure: Saturday after course end
Check-out on Saturdays takes place between 8:00 am and noon.
School residence with full board, 2- or 4- bed rooms: The residence is provided by the school A&O Hostels partners and is reserved for you and your class mates. It provides several advantages: in addition to a daily room service, hand towels will be changed every 4 days. Especially attractive is the roof terrace with a fantastic view of Frankfurt. The course participants will receive full board in the cafeteria. Public transport is included in the price.
Summer German course for children in Frankfurt am Main
Fees & Dates
All courses, all fees, all dates
Book your course now!
It´s fast and easy!
Do you have questions?
We are here to help.