German courses for children and teenagers in Wiesbaden
Age group 14-17
Summer language courses in Wiesbaden
Learn German in Wiesbaden
Age group: 14 – 17
Duration: 1 – 4 weeks
Camp dates: 28.06. – 25.08.2020
Starting dates: any Monday
1 week: 850 €
2 weeks: 1.400 €
3 weeks: 2.100 €
4 weeks: 2.800 €
– intensive German course with 20 lessons per week, Mo-Fr 09:00 – 12:30
– Placement test | Teaching material | Certificate of attendance
– Course levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1; not suitable for absolute beginners
– Host family | Double room | Full board
Arrival: Sunday to 8:00 p.m.; Departure: Saturday 8:00 a.m. to noon
– 4 activities per week (Mo-Thu; Fr+Su free; admission included)
– 1 weekend excursion per week (admission included; no excursion on departure day)
– Local transportation card (public transport)
– Single room supplement | per week: 100€
– Supplementary night: 75€
– Shuttle-Transfer, one way (8 am till 8 pm)
Frankfurt airport (FRA): 75€
Supplement for unaccompanied minors (UM): 35€
Transfer from / to train station Wiesbaden, one way: 35€
Supplement for transfer out of schedule: 35€
– Health-, Accident and Liability insurance: 12€ per week
– Excursion on departure day: 30€
German language course in Wiesbaden
Leisure program and Excursions
Wiesbaden is the perfect place to study German: You‘ll have your peace and quiet without being bored! All courses include 4 leisure activities every day and one full-day weekend excursion to regional sights every Saturday. Please note that the excursion on the departure day is not included in price.
Sample program 1 week
Sunday: arrival, placement test
Monday to Friday:
German course: 09:00 – 12:30
Lunch / Picknick: 12:30 – 13:30
Leisure time: 13:30 – 17:00
Sample leisure program
Monday: excursion to Mainz: visiting the Gutenberg Museum and the cathedral
Tuesday: swimming in the outdoor pool, sport competition
Wednesday: excursion to the Rhine Valley including visit to a medieval castle
Thursday: mini-golf or bowling (depending on weather)
Friday: free afternoon
Saturday: departure or excursion to Frankfurt, visiting the Goethe house and a city tour
Saturday: a day with the host family
Accommodation and Arrival
Check-in on Sundays must take place between noon and 8:00 pm.
Departure: Saturday after course
Check-out on Saturdays must be organized between 8:00 am and noon.
Host family, double room with full board. The host family is chosen according to the wishes and information you entered in the enrollment form. In order to have a German speaking environment also outside of school, there will be no other participant speaking the same mother tongue as you in your host family. We also guarantee that from the host family you will not have to travel more than 45 minutes (by bus or train) to the school. The pass for public transportation is included.
German language courses for children and teenagers in Wiesbaden
Fees & Dates
All courses, all fees, all dates
Book your course now!
It´s fast and easy!
Do you have questions?
We are here to help.