German courses for children and teenagers in Nuremberg
Age group 14-17
Summer courses in Nuremberg
Listening, speaking and reading within a playful, creative context form the core of the tuition that is much practice-oriented. Tuition always takes place in the mornings. Courses are supplemented by afternoon excursions that are carefully prepared by the teaching staff. On free afternoons you will have an opportunity to discover the German culture with your new friends, have fun and put into practice the newly acquired knowledge.
Learn German in Nuremberg, Germany
Age group: 14 – 17
Duration: 1 – 6 weeks
Camp dates: 20.06. – 31.07.2021
Starting dates: any Monday
1 week: 850 €
2 weeks: 1.400 €
3 weeks: 2.100 €
4 weeks: 2.800 €
+ 1 week: 700 €
– intensive German course with 20 lessons per week, Mo-Fr 09:00 – 12:30
– Placement test | Teaching material | Certificate of attendance
– Course levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1; not suitable for absolute beginners
– Host family | Double room | Full board
Arrival: Sunday till 8:00 p.m.; Departure: Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to noon
– 4 activities per week (Mo-Thu; Fr+Su free; admission included)
– 1 weekend excursion per week (admission included; no excursion on departure day)
– Local transportation card (public transport)
– Single room supplement | per week: 100€
– Supplementary night: 75€
– Shuttle-Transfer, one way (8 am till 8 pm)
Nuremberg airport (NUE): 75€
Supplement for transfer out of schedule: +35€
Supplement for unaccompanied minors (UM): +35€
– Transfer from / to train station Nuremberg, one way: 35€
– Health-, Accident and Liability insurance: 12€ per week
– Excursion on departure day: 30€
Leisure program and Excursions
Sample program 1 week
Sunday: arrival, placement test
Monday to Friday:
German course: 09:00 – 12:30
Lunch / Picknick: 12:30 – 13:30
Leisure time: 13:30 – 17:00
Sample leisure program
Monday: Nuremberg city sightseeing tour and orientation
Tuesday: pedal boats on the Dutzendteich
Wednesday: free afternoon
Thursday: visiting the German National Museum in Nuremberg
Friday: movie day at the school
Saturday: trip to Rothenburg on Tauber
Sunday: a day with the host family
Accommodation and Arrival
Check-in on Sundays must take place between noon and 8:00 pm.
Departure: Saturday after course
Check-out on Saturdays must be organized between 8:00 am and noon.
Accommodation at a host family private household, in a double room with full board. The host family is chosen according to the wishes and information you entered in the enrollment form. In order to have a German speaking environment also outside of school, there will be no other participant speaking the same mother tongue as you in your host family. The pass for public transportation is included.
German course for children and teenagers in Nuremberg
Fees & Dates
All courses, all fees, all dates
Book your course now!
It´s fast and easy!
Do you have questions?
We are here to help.